Monday, November 10, 2014

To-Go Makeup: Babor Autumn 2014 Collab with Sandra Carolina



Hey guys,

This look today is really exciting for me since I am doing a Collab with the beautiful Sandra Caroline on Youtube. I found the Babor Autumn pictures and the model looked exactly like Sandra Carolina, I think. So we decided to do this. On her channel you will find the nighttime look and I recreated the daytime look. I will link her video down below! So I hope you enjoy this very settle and soft Autumn look. Obviously you can add more drama with some darker lips. :)




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Golden base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Gold Rush)
  • Darker skintone colored eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Laced)
  • Golden eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Blitz)
  • Copper eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Penny Lane)
  • Matt highlighting eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Anonymous)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy blush
  • Setting powder                                                       
  • Nude lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Natural)
  • Pink gloss (as Kiko Instant Volume lip gloss in #10)


Tell me what you think about this little collab. I really hope you enjoyed this since it is a bit different and it was really fun to do. :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment