Thursday, November 27, 2014

To-Go Makeup: Arabesque Tango Tango Look



Hey guys,

This look is inspired by this gorgeous makeupcommercial by Arabesque. I think they did a great job with the makeup and since this is usually not my cup of tea I wanted to give it my own twist. I think it is such a nice festive and clean makeup and will suit pretty much anybody. Enjoy watching!




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Shimmery champagne base (as Milani Shadow Eyez in Champagne Toast)
  • Shimmery peachy eyeshadow
  • Brown eyeshadow
  • Shimmery highlighting eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Peachy eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Plum colored blush
  • Pink toned highlighter
  • Setting powder                                                       
  • Red lip liner
  • Red lip gloss


I think this is a great look for Thanksgiving or any other Holiday party. I hope you liked it as well and let me know your Thanksgiving plans. :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment