Sunday, November 2, 2014

Goddess Makeup: Nyx + My Halloween 2014



Hey guys,

This look is inspired by the Greek goddess Nyx, goddess of the night. I wore this as my Halloween costume so it is way more dramatic than the other looks. I still think it is a gorgeous look and I hope you like it. Her symbol is the Moon so that’s why it has a bit of a Sailor Moon touch. :D I really loved it, especially because of the eyelashes. I hope it’s ok for my friends that I share a few other pictures as well from our little Halloween movie night. :D




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Blue-purple base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Mauve Crush)
  • Grey eyeshadow
  • Dark blue eyeshadow
  • Dusty dark purple eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Multicolored glitter
  • Douchrome lilac eyeshadow
  • Silver glitter liner
  • Shimmery white eyeshadow
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Optional: false lashes
  • Dark ashy brow powder
  • Foundation (as Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation in 115)
  • White setting powder
  • Contour color (as a mixture of Nyx blush in Taupe and Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
  • Golden highlighter
  • Dark red lipliner (as Kiko lipliner in 305)
  • Dark red lipstick (as BarryM lipstick in 141)
  • Optional: white base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • White eyeliner


I think the eyelook itself is very pretty and will definitely work for a night out or any fancy party. What do you think?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


After my own look I made a Zombie out of my boyfriend
Then I made this with my friend: Delirium from the Sandman comics
This is a Sugar Skull my friend did herself, so amazing. Check out her Youtube Channel!
My full costume :)


No comments:

Post a Comment