Today’s look is very simple and easy. Hestia or Vesta, the Goddess who inspired it, is the goddess of the fire of the stove and the family. All the priests had to be Virgin girls. The most famous of these priests is Rhea Silvia who was made a priest by her uncle. He killed her father, the King of Alba Longa, and all her brothers so he himself can be king. As a priest of Vesta she wasn’t allowed to have children. But then the God Mars came and gave her twins, Romulus and Remus. Just so you know. ;) The bible did not invent the whole virgin mother concept…
The look inspired by Hestia is supposed to be soft but still represent the colors of fire. I think this is great for fall time and I hope you enjoy watching.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Orange base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fierce and Tangy)
- Copper eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Penny Lane)
- Highlighting eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Echo Beach)
- Golden eyeshadow
- Burnt red eyeshadow
- Matt highlighting eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Anonymous)
- Dark brown eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Desperation)
- Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Contour color (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
- Pink blush (as elf blush in Innocence)
- Golden highlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
- Setting powder
- Red lip balm (as Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Romantic)
- Berry lip gloss (as Kiko Lip Glaze in #02)
I think this is a very nice fall look. Are you getting into the holiday feelings? I definitely am!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!