Today we wanna do the look of Eris. She is the Goddess of Discordia. She also threw the Apple of Discordia into a group of Goddesses which then started the Trojan War. She is often shown as an old woman who only shows her real self when there are arguments. So this makeup is not really pretty. I tried to use apple-ish colors, so greens and reds. Also the red blush represents the heat of the fight. The deepened crease will make you look older and more grim.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Green base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy)
- Dark green eyeshadow
- Lime green eyeshadow (as MakeupGeek Eyeshadow in )
- Black eyeshadow
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Grey eyeshadow
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Red blush
- Setting powder
- Brown lip liner (as Kiko lip liner in 305)
- Grayish lipstick (as Catrice lipstick in Simply Rosewood)
What do you think about this? It is very different but I think it can look great on certain eye shapes.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!