Saturday, November 29, 2014

Goddess Makeup: Demeter



Hey guys,

Today I wanna share with you a look inspired by the Goddess Demeter. She’s the Goddess of harvest, fertility and grains. She is the Mother of Persephone which will be next week’s look. I wanted to give her a rather natural and wearable makeup and I think I did pretty well. One of her symbols is poppy so I gave her look the red lip. Hope you enjoy. I think you can very well wear this out. :)




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Bronze eyeshadow base (as Deborah Milano Extra Pearly Stick Eyeshadow in Gorgeous Bronze)
  • Matt brown eyeshadow
  • Muted gold eyeshadow
  • Golden glitter
  • Dark brown eyeshadow
  • Warm golden eyeshadow
  • Matt highlighting eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Warm bronzer
  • Warm blush (as Sleek blush in Suede)
  • Golden highlighter
  • Setting powder                                                       
  • Red lip liner
  • Red lipstick (as Illamasqua lipstick in Drench)


I love this combo of a slightly shimmery bronze eye and this red lipstick. I think it’s perfect for fall and winter. What do you think?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment