Thursday, October 30, 2014

To-Go Makeup: Duocolored Cat Eye



Hey guys,

Today’s look is inspired by an ad that I saw at my hair dresser’s. I don’t actually know which brand it was but I always thought the makeup is stunning. It gives you the biggest eyes in the world. I also liked the idea of the blue bottom liner which is quite edgy and unique. I really haven’t seen too many similar looks and I absolutely love it. I hope you enjoy watching as well. 




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Champagne eyeshadow
  • Taupe eyeshadow
  • Darker taupe eyeshadow
  • Dark grey eyeshadow
  • Blue eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Ultraviolet)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Blue gel eyeliner (as Makeupgeek Gel Eyeliner in Electric)
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Blue eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Bronzer
  • Golden highlighter
  • Setting powder                                                       
  • Peachy lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Tangerine)
  • Nude lipstick (as Zoeva Lip Crayon in Naked)


I really felt like Cleopatra with this look. It actually lasted the whole night which definitely surprised me. Love it!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment