Today’s look is inspired by an ad that I saw at my hair dresser’s. I don’t actually know which brand it was but I always thought the makeup is stunning. It gives you the biggest eyes in the world. I also liked the idea of the blue bottom liner which is quite edgy and unique. I really haven’t seen too many similar looks and I absolutely love it. I hope you enjoy watching as well.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Champagne eyeshadow
- Taupe eyeshadow
- Darker taupe eyeshadow
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Blue eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Ultraviolet)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Blue gel eyeliner (as Makeupgeek Gel Eyeliner in Electric)
- Black gel eyeliner
- Blue eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Golden highlighter
- Setting powder
- Peachy lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Tangerine)
- Nude lipstick (as Zoeva Lip Crayon in Naked)
I really felt like Cleopatra with this look. It actually lasted the whole night which definitely surprised me. Love it!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!