I wanna share another all-in-one video with you all. This one is inspired by my beautiful boohoo dress which is a muted red color. I found a matching nail polish and so I decided to do an all red video. I really love the way it turned out and I felt really pretty and confident on that day. So I really hope you enjoy watching now!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Berry base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy)
- Skintoned eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Muted pink eyeshadow
- Berry eyeshadow
- Dark purple-pink eyeshadow
- Dark grey eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Golden eyeshadow (as MakeupGeek eyeshadow in Glamorous)
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay eyeliner pencil in Perversion)
- Optional: individual false lashes
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Muted pink blush
- Setting powder
- Golden highlighter
- Red lipstick (as Illamasqua lipstick in Drench)
I hope you had fun with this all in one video. I really like doing these when I have an occasion. :) I wore this for a family party where many pictures were taken and I think I looked quite nice.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!