Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Nails + Makeup + Outfit: Black & White



Hey guys,

Today I wanted to share with you a video combining nails, makeup and an outfit that I wore for a family party. I was inspired by a new top that I got and a picture that I saw in a German magazine. I really hope you like these kinds of things. I think it’s interesting to see actual looks that I wear. Let me know your opinion on that. :)




What you need for the makeup:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Neutral base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Neutral eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • White eyeliner (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • White eyeshadow
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy blush
  • Setting powder                                                       
  • Golden highlighter
  • Nude shimmer lip gloss


I hope you enjoyed all three parts of this video. I have another one of these planned for you soon.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment