Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween Makeup: Nancy Callahan (Sin City 2)



Hey guys,

Today is the day: My one and only Halloween tutorial for this year. Yes, I know. I am really sorry but it just didn’t work out. I don’t have the time to invest into filming right now. I am pretty sure you all got inspired by tons of other Halloween videos and tutorials though. I decided to recreate a look that I haven’t seen on Youtube yet. It is inspired by Jessica Alba’s latest movie Sin City 2. I loved her character a lot and I thought this would be a great idea. Here you can see the original look. Enjoy watching!




Great for parties with UV-Lights.
What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • White eyeshadow
  • Matt grey eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Perversion)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Optional: False lashes (as Ardell Demi Whispies)
  • Ashy dark brow powder
  • Foundation (as Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation in 115)
  • White setting powder                                               
  • Red lip liner
  • Red lipstick (as OCC lip tar in Reverb)


Gosh, I actually love this a lot. I think it’s a great costume idea and I really hope you think so too! What will you dress up as this Halloween?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


2 comments:

  1. Hach, supertolle Idee. Ich leibe die Filme.
    Wir waren vor 3, 4 Jahren mal auf einer Faschingsfeier mit dem Motto...ich glauuuube ich war damals die Trude, die auch bei Gilmore Girls mitspielt.
    Die mit den vielen Kreuzketten.
    Sieht gut aus.:) Finde gut, dass du durch die Schlichtheit den Comicstil beibehalten hast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das ist ja cool, ich mag Mottoparties. :D Mir gefällt die Idee auch richtig gut, bin zufrieden mit mir. ;)

      Delete