Today is the day: My one and only Halloween tutorial for this year. Yes, I know. I am really sorry but it just didn’t work out. I don’t have the time to invest into filming right now. I am pretty sure you all got inspired by tons of other Halloween videos and tutorials though. I decided to recreate a look that I haven’t seen on Youtube yet. It is inspired by Jessica Alba’s latest movie Sin City 2. I loved her character a lot and I thought this would be a great idea. Here you can see the original look. Enjoy watching!
|Great for parties with UV-Lights.|
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- White eyeshadow
- Matt grey eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Perversion)
- Black eyeshadow
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Black gel eyeliner
- Optional: False lashes (as Ardell Demi Whispies)
- Ashy dark brow powder
- Foundation (as Illamasqua Light Liquid Foundation in 115)
- White setting powder
- Red lip liner
- Red lipstick (as OCC lip tar in Reverb)
Gosh, I actually love this a lot. I think it’s a great costume idea and I really hope you think so too! What will you dress up as this Halloween?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!