We’re going to create a look inspired by the Queen of Goddesses today: Hera. Her symbol is the peacock, so I wanted to keep this look colorful and fun. Also I wanted to add some golden and bronzy colors since she is a queen. I hope you like this, I think it’s really flattering especially for hooded eyes!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Purple-blue base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Mauve Crush)
- Teal base (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Blumine)
- Purple eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Tornado)
- Purple eyeshadow
- Teal eyeshadow
- Green eyeshadow
- Champagne eyeshadow
- Golden eyeshadow
- Matte highlighting eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Peachy blus (as Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso)
- Setting powder
- Golden highlighter
- Brown metallic lipstick
How do you like this look? I am really happy with it and I enjoyed wearing it a lot.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!