Saturday, October 11, 2014

Goddess Makeup: Hera



Hey guys,

We’re going to create a look inspired by the Queen of Goddesses today: Hera. Her symbol is the peacock, so I wanted to keep this look colorful and fun. Also I wanted to add some golden and bronzy colors since she is a queen. I hope you like this, I think it’s really flattering especially for hooded eyes!




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Purple-blue base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Mauve Crush)
  • Teal base (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Blumine)
  • Purple eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Tornado)
  • Purple eyeshadow
  • Teal eyeshadow
  • Green eyeshadow
  • Champagne eyeshadow
  • Golden eyeshadow
  • Matte highlighting eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Bronzer
  • Peachy blus (as Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso)
  • Setting powder                                                       
  • Golden highlighter
  • Brown metallic lipstick


How do you like this look? I am really happy with it and I enjoyed wearing it a lot.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment