We’re going to start a new series today and this is inspired by my summer vacation. Since I visited Greece I thought it would be fun to do Greek Goddesses. I hope you enjoy this series. :)
Athena is the Goddess of Wisdom, War and Strategy and one of her most popular symbols is the Owl. I wanted to do a look focusing on the eyes, with some white to make them look bigger. Gold is for the haul of the war and black obviously for war and strategy itself.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Golden base (as Mac Fix+ and Kiko Water Eyeshadow in Bright Lemon)
- Golden glitter (as Mac Glitter in Reflex Antique Gold)
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Perversion)
- Shimmery black eyeshadow
- Midtone brown eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Laced)
- Highlighting eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Anonymous)
- Black gel eyeliner
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Peachy pink blush
- Setting powder
- Golden highlighter
- Neutral lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Natural)
- Golden lip gloss
Let me know which Goddess you’d like to see next in the comments!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!