Sunday, October 26, 2014

Goddess Makeup: Artemis



Hey guys,

This may not be my favorite look of this series, but there’s always something that doesn’t work out perfectly. I guess this is still a pretty look. Let me know what you think about it. This is inspired by Artemis, Goddess of Hunt and Forests. Her symbol is the golden arrow. So I mainly used golden and green colors for the eyes and a very strict and clear makeup on the rest of the face.




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Golden base (as a mixture of Kiko Water Eyeshadow in Bright Lemon and Mac Fix+)
  • Matt highlighting eyeshadow (as Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Anonymous)
  • Green eyeliner pencil
  • Green pigment (as Ponyhütchen pigment in Esmeralda)
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Golden gel eyeliner (as Makeupgeek Gel Eyeliner in Treasure)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Bronzer
  • Peachy blush
  • Golden highlighter
  • Setting powder                                                       
  • Nude lipliner (as Nyx lipliner in Mauve)
  • Nude lipstick (as Zoeva Lip Crayon in Vintage)


I’d love to hear your opinion on this look. I am really excited for the upcoming ones.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment