This may not be my favorite look of this series, but there’s always something that doesn’t work out perfectly. I guess this is still a pretty look. Let me know what you think about it. This is inspired by Artemis, Goddess of Hunt and Forests. Her symbol is the golden arrow. So I mainly used golden and green colors for the eyes and a very strict and clear makeup on the rest of the face.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Golden base (as a mixture of Kiko Water Eyeshadow in Bright Lemon and Mac Fix+)
- Matt highlighting eyeshadow (as Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Anonymous)
- Green eyeliner pencil
- Green pigment (as Ponyhütchen pigment in Esmeralda)
- Black gel eyeliner
- Golden gel eyeliner (as Makeupgeek Gel Eyeliner in Treasure)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Peachy blush
- Golden highlighter
- Setting powder
- Nude lipliner (as Nyx lipliner in Mauve)
- Nude lipstick (as Zoeva Lip Crayon in Vintage)
I’d love to hear your opinion on this look. I am really excited for the upcoming ones.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!