Wednesday, September 10, 2014

To-Go Makeup: Smoky Green



Hey guys,

I wanted to share another more autumnal look again. This is inspired by my Tarte Jewelry Box palette. I haven’t used this in a while since it is always in the back of my makeup stuff. But I really wanna use it more often again. So maybe you’ll see more looks. But you can definitely easily recreate this look with other colors. I liked the contrast of the greens and the copper eyeshadow. What do you think?




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Green base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Skinny Jeans)
  • Shimmery tan eyeshadow
  • Shimmery green eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Perversion)
  • Darker green eyeshadow
  • Copper eyeshadow
  • Matte highlighting eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Bronzer
  • Berry nude lipstick


Are you excited for fall? We had a few days with nice warm weather again and I am excited for my vacation but I really look forward to falltime as well. :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment