This is my second time trying to film this video. For some reason it didn’t come out right. But this time I really like it. What do you think? It is inspired by the Grammy makeup of Rita Ora. She is wearing this really nice soft purple eye with a nudy-pink lip and I just fell in love with it. It took me quite a while to film this but now I am really happy.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Pink base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pink Gold)
- Pink eyeshadow
- Shimmery purple eyeshadow
- Shimmery purple pigment
- Matte highlighting eyeshadow
- Muted shimmery pink eyeshadow
- Grey eyeliner pencil
- Black gel eyeliner
- Optional: false lashes (as Red Cherry #12)
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Setting powder
- Natural pink blush
- Golden highlighter
- Pink lipstick (as Louma lipstick in Hey Girl)
Let me know what you think down below. I am still looking for a winner of a brand new Real Techniques palette!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!