Tuesday, September 30, 2014

To-Go Makeup: Rita Ora (Grammy Awards 2014)



Hey guys,

This is my second time trying to film this video. For some reason it didn’t come out right. But this time I really like it. What do you think? It is inspired by the Grammy makeup of Rita Ora. She is wearing this really nice soft purple eye with a nudy-pink lip and I just fell in love with it. It took me quite a while to film this but now I am really happy. 




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Pink base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pink Gold)
  • Pink eyeshadow
  • Shimmery purple eyeshadow
  • Shimmery purple pigment
  • Matte highlighting eyeshadow
  • Muted shimmery pink eyeshadow
  • Grey eyeliner pencil
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Optional: false lashes (as Red Cherry #12)
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer
  • Natural pink blush                                                   
  • Golden highlighter
  • Pink lipstick (as Louma lipstick in Hey Girl)


Let me know what you think down below. I am still looking for a winner of a brand new Real Techniques palette!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment