Today I wanted to share a back to school look with you. This one is inspired by Keira Knightley in Pride and Prejudice. I love that movie and when I recently rewatched it I really wanted to film a video about that makeup. It is obviously a no-makeup-makeup look and I don’t do those too often. Honestly I can live pretty well with my no-makeup appearance. But if you feel like you need a little help in the morning, this could be helpful.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Champagne eyeshadow pencil (as Milani Shadow Eyez in Champagne Toast)
- Highlighter (as the one from the Real Techniques Night Owl Palette)
- Champagne eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Optional: eyebrow powder
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Setting powder
- Cream blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
- Natural lip color (as Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon)
So what is your school makeup look?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!