Tuesday, September 16, 2014

To-Go Makeup: Keira Knightley in Pride and Prejudice




Hey guys,

Today I wanted to share a back to school look with you. This one is inspired by Keira Knightley in Pride and Prejudice. I love that movie and when I recently rewatched it I really wanted to film a video about that makeup. It is obviously a no-makeup-makeup look and I don’t do those too often. Honestly I can live pretty well with my no-makeup appearance. But if you feel like you need a little help in the morning, this could be helpful.




What you need:
  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Champagne eyeshadow pencil (as Milani Shadow Eyez in Champagne Toast)
  • Highlighter (as the one from the Real Techniques Night Owl Palette)
  • Champagne eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Optional: eyebrow powder
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Setting powder                                                       
  • Cream blush (as Mac Blushcreme in Ladyblush)
  • Natural lip color (as Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon)

So what is your school makeup look?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment