Today we’re going to a fall makeup look inspired by Karlie Kloss. She wore this in the beginning of the year during the Cannes Film Festival. But I thought I’d do it now, since it goes with the weather more. I love the lip color. It is actually one of the lipsticks in the Tarte Jewelry Box palette. I never used these but that was a mistake, I have to admit.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Berry base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy)
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Bronzy-berry eyeshadow
- Optional: gold eyeshadow
- Yellow highlighting eyeshadow
- Matte highlighting eyeshadow
- Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Setting powder
- Golden highlighter
- Berry nude lipstick
I think this is a gorgeous look. I hope you enjoyed this. Let me know your opinion!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!