Thursday, September 25, 2014

To-Go Makeup: Karlie Kloss (Cannes Film Festival 2014)



Hey guys,

Today we’re going to a fall makeup look inspired by Karlie Kloss. She wore this in the beginning of the year during the Cannes Film Festival. But I thought I’d do it now, since it goes with the weather more. I love the lip color. It is actually one of the lipsticks in the Tarte Jewelry Box palette. I never used these but that was a mistake, I have to admit.



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Berry base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Bronzy-berry eyeshadow
  • Optional: gold eyeshadow
  • Yellow highlighting eyeshadow
  • Matte highlighting eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Bronzer
  • Setting powder                                                       
  • Golden highlighter
  • Berry nude lipstick


I think this is a gorgeous look. I hope you enjoyed this. Let me know your opinion!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment