Today’s look is inspired by the singer Femme. I saw her picture on a magazine cover and really liked it. I hope you like this look as well. I think it’s really different and fun and definitely wearable. But also it is quite a lot of effort. I will love to hear your opinion on it!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Skintone colored eyeshadow
- Highlighting eyeshadow
- Berry eyeshadow
- Blue gel eyeliner (as Makeupgeek eyeliner in Electric)
- Black gel eyeliner
- Black eyeshadow
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Setting powder
- Contour color
- Cream highlighter
- Powder highlighter
- Pink lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Hot Pink)
- Pink lipstick (as Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop)
I really liked the look of the eyeliner. What do you think? Too much effort?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!