Saturday, September 13, 2014

To-Go Makeup: Femme Magazine Cover



Hey guys,

Today’s look is inspired by the singer Femme. I saw her picture on a magazine cover and really liked it. I hope you like this look as well. I think it’s really different and fun and definitely wearable. But also it is quite a lot of effort. I will love to hear your opinion on it!


What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as Mac Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Skintone colored eyeshadow
  • Highlighting eyeshadow
  • Berry eyeshadow
  • Blue gel eyeliner (as Makeupgeek eyeliner in Electric)
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Black eyeshadow
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color
  • Cream highlighter
  • Powder highlighter
  • Pink lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Hot Pink)
  • Pink lipstick (as Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop)


I really liked the look of the eyeliner. What do you think? Too much effort?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment