Saturday, September 20, 2014

To-Go Makeup: Emerald Smoke




Hey guys,

This look is inspired by one of my favorite eyeshadows for fall. I honestly try to find a new way to wear this every falltime. It is such a gorgeous shade of green, I love the shimmer. But I can’t show you the same look over and over again, right? So this year I decided to go for a very dark black smoky eye. This is definitely not for everyone but I like it on my eyeshape. Hooded eyes look very good with this style of smoky eyes, I think. :)



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Perversion)
  • Shimmery emerald green (as the one from the Ofra Window Palette)
  • Dark grey eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow (as the one from the Ofra Window Palette)
  • Matte highlighting eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in 03 Fair)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy blush (as elf blush in Glow)
  • Setting powder                                                       
  • Cream highlighter
  • Peachy nude lipstick (as Bobbi Brown lipstick in Carnation)


I love this look so much. Do you like it? What is your favorite fall eyeshadow?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment