Today I wanted to share with you this autumn trend look inspired by Artdeco and Dior. The berry eyes are definitely coming back, also some dark red and vampy lips and some serious contouring. I love these looks for videos but I am not too sure how wearable they really are in the end. But that obviously depends on your taste. :D So here we go, enjoy watching!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Berry pink base (as Benefit Creaseless Cream in Get Figgy)
- Matt berry purple eyeshadow
- Shimmery berry eyeshadow
- Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Blue eyeshadow
- Matt highlighting eyeshadow
- Shimmery white eyeshadow
- Darker blue eyeshadow
- Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Setting powder
- Contouring color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Lighter bronzy color
- Peachy blush
- Red lip liner
- Red lipstick
This is definitely not an everyday look but I love the combination of navy and purple on the eyes. Really classy in my opinion. What do you think?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!