Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Music Beauties Vol. 2: My Favorite Game (The Cardigans)



Hey guys,

This is the last look of the Music Beauties series for now. I will definitely do more but for now I wanna start a new series soon. If you have any ideas or suggestions let me know. Today I wanna show you a very dramatic smudgy kind of grungy makeup. It is inspired by the video and song Favorite Game that I love so much. Enjoy watching!




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Greenish base (as Ofra 3D Cream Eyeshadow in Diamond Glitz)
  • Shimmery bronze eyeshadow (as Kiko pigment in #15)
  • Reddish-brown eyeshadow
  • Orange eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Matte highlighting eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Setting powder
  • Lighter bronzer
  • Natural peachy lip color (as Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon)


As you can see I had a super bad picture day. But it fits the theme, I guess. :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment