Tuesday, August 19, 2014

To-Go Makeup: Mauve Crush



Hey guys,

I’m in love. Yeah, doesn’t seem that exciting, I know, but this eyeshadow combination just blew my mind. It is so pretty and perfect and gorgeous and I wanna wear it for the rest of my life. :D Not really, but it is really really beautiful. What do you think? I used my new Maybelline Color Tattoo for it and I honestly love this thing so much. Do you wanna see more looks with that? Just let me know!




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Douchrome base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Mauve Crush)
  • Douchrome pink eyeshadow
  • Dark purple eyeshadow
  • Matt highlighting eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Anonymous)
  • Purple eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Tornado)
  • Mascara
  • Optional: false lashes (as Ardell Babies)
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer
  • Pink blush
  • Pinkish hightlighter
  • Nude lipstick (as Barry M lipstick in 136)


I will just stare at those pictures for another minute or two. Let me know your opinion on it! :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment