Saturday, August 9, 2014

Music Beauties Vol. 2: Kill and Run (Sia)



Hey guys,

This look is inspired by the singer Sia. I really love her voice, her music is just amazing and I really wanted to share my favorite song of hers with you. That would definitely be Kill & Run. I don’t know why but it is just so perfect to me. Still there is no official music video for this song and so I was inspired by this picture of Sia. Her makeup is quite natural but still one of a kind. :)




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as MAC Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Cream Highlighter
  • Nude eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Matt brown eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Shimmery highlighting eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer
  • Golden hightlighter
  • Red lip liner
  • Red lipstick (as MAC lipstick in Kangarouge)


This is not a typical look for summer time but I found it quite refreshing to wear something completely different. Also red lips always look more glamorous. :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment