Saturday, August 16, 2014

Music Beauties Vol. 2: Gold Lion (Yeah Yeah Yeahs)



Hey guys,

Today I wanted to do a look inspired by Karen O which is actually my hair double. :D I had the same haircut she wears in this music video several times in my life. I really really like that song and I have been listening to it a lot this last month. I hope you like it. :D



 What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as MAC Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Nude eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Shimmery highlighting eyeshadow
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: false lashes (as Ardell Babies)
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer
  • Natural pink blush
  • Golden hightlighter
  • Pink lipliner (as NYX lipliner in Hot Pink)
  • Red lip gloss
  • Optional: gold glitter (as Ben Nye Iced Gold glitter)


So what do you think? I feel like this is a nice look for a festival or concert. With the glitter it is so much more fun and unique. :D Love it.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

Original picture

1 comment: