Saturday, August 23, 2014

Music Beauties Vol 2: Cosmic Love (Florence + the Machine)



Hey guys,

With today’s look we’re actually starting to go more into the fall makeup direction. Right now it has cooled down a ton here and so fall isn’t that far away for me. I really hope you still have some summer days left though. This look is smoky and sexy and metallic. I really liked it on me. Check out the song as well, it’s pretty cool. My favorite song of hers is still the one from the Great Gatsby soundtrack though. ;)



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Bronze base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and on Bronze)
  • Bronze eyeshadow (as Kiko pigment in #11)
  • Matt highlighting eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Anonymous)
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Optional: false lashes (as Ardell Babies)
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Stellar)
  • Natural blush
  • Golden hightlighter (as Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Nude lipstick


I feel like this look makes the eyes look really big and sexy. I love these kinda looks. Hope you enjoyed this!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!
 
Original Look

No comments:

Post a Comment