I had this crazy weekend with friends staying here and stuff. I didn’t have the time to write this earlier. Today I wanted to share with you this amazing look inspired by Nancy Sinatra. Her song Bang Bang really inspired me to get more into music and I love her so much. Her makeup is definitely flawless and she got me into this whole 60s and 70s style. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did! Here's the original picture.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- White eyeshadow
- Light aqua blue eyeshadow
- Grey eyeshadow
- Darker grey eyeshadow
- Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Black gel eyeliner / black liquid eyeliner
- Optional: false lashes (as MAC lashes in #33)
- Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Setting powder
- Contouring color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Peachy blush
- Nude lipstick
In love. In love. In love.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!