Sunday, August 31, 2014

Music Beauties Vol 2: Bang Bang (Nancy Sinatra)



Hey guys,

I had this crazy weekend with friends staying here and stuff. I didn’t have the time to write this earlier. Today I wanted to share with you this amazing look inspired by Nancy Sinatra. Her song Bang Bang really inspired me to get more into music and I love her so much. Her makeup is definitely flawless and she got me into this whole 60s and 70s style. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did! Here's the original picture.




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • White base (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • White eyeshadow
  • Light aqua blue eyeshadow
  • Grey eyeshadow
  • Darker grey eyeshadow
  • Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Black gel eyeliner / black liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Optional: false lashes (as MAC lashes in #33)
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Setting powder
  • Contouring color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy blush
  • Nude lipstick


In love. In love. In love.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


2 comments: