Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Lana del Rey: Great Gatsby Premiere Look



Hey guys,

This look doesn’t go with my eye and face shape too well but I still wanted to try it. The original picture is here. I think it’s something unique and different but definitely not my favorite. But it’s always fun to play around and try new things and I wanna share them with you. That’s what this blog is about, right? :D So let me know what you think about it!



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as MAC Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Champagne eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Matt brown eyeshadow
  • Black gel eyeliner
  • Darker brown eyeshadow
  • Matt black eyehadow
  • Highlighting eyeshadow
  • Nude eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Golden hightlighter
  • Nude lip liner (as Nyx Lip Liner in Mauve)
  • Nude lipstick (as Zoeva Lip Crayon in Naked)
  • Peachy lip gloss


I think it’s nothing I will ever do again but obviously it doesn’t look super bad. It’s just not too flattering on hooded lids I guess. :)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment