Tuesday, August 26, 2014

GRWM: Real Techniques Night Owl



Hey guys,

Today I wanted to share a quick Get Ready With Me with you. This is again with the Real Techniques palette called Night Owl. Since there are only four colors this look is really similar to the first one I did, just a bit cleaner. I still love the quality of this palette a lot, just the possibilities are quite limited if you just use this one. I hope you still enjoy this!



I used everything from the palette and added my usual makeup routine I use in basically every video. :) 
I think this is a nice everyday look for fall. Also you can wear it for smaller events and parties as I did. I really like it. What do you think about this palette?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment