Sunday, July 20, 2014

Music Beauties Vol 2: Waterloo (Abba - Agnetha)



Hey guys,

I had this song stuck in my head. I had to do this makeup to find my inner peace again. :D I think this look is really pretty and inspiring. The original makeup didn’t look too great, I think, but I really liked how it turned out on me. I was quite surprised that I liked it so much. What do you think about 70s makeup?




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • White eyeshadow
  • Matt grey eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Setting powder
  • Orangey bronzer
  • Orange blush
  • White hightlighter
  • Nude lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Natural)
  • Nude lipstick (as Zoave Lip Crayon in Naked)
  • Peachy lip gloss


I really liked how this look turned out. It’s not very summery,  but I love 70s makeup. :) How do you feel about grey eyeshadow?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



2 comments:

  1. Es sieht sooo super aus.^^
    Ich glaube ja immer wieder, dass du eigentlich genau in diese Zeit gehörst.:D
    Ahja...und das Lied garantiert einen Ohrwurm.:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, danke. :D Ich hab zum Glück den Ohrwurm mit diesem Video dann besiegt. :D

      Delete