I had this song stuck in my head. I had to do this makeup to find my inner peace again. :D I think this look is really pretty and inspiring. The original makeup didn’t look too great, I think, but I really liked how it turned out on me. I was quite surprised that I liked it so much. What do you think about 70s makeup?
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- White eyeshadow
- Matt grey eyeshadow (as Makeupgeek eyeshadow in Stealth)
- Black eyeshadow
- White eyeliner pencil (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Setting powder
- Orangey bronzer
- Orange blush
- White hightlighter
- Nude lip liner (as Nyx lip liner in Natural)
- Nude lipstick (as Zoave Lip Crayon in Naked)
- Peachy lip gloss
I really liked how this look turned out. It’s not very summery, but I love 70s makeup. :) How do you feel about grey eyeshadow?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!