Sunday, July 27, 2014

Music Beauties Vol. 2: Stars are Blind (Paris Hilton)



Hey guys,

Today we’re doing a more summery and bronzy look. This is inspired by the beautiful Paris Hilton. I know that many people do not like her. I actually do. But even if you dislike her, the makeup is still quite pretty and wearable. It’s great for any summer party or event you’re going to. :) Here's the inspiration picture.




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Bronzy base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and on Bronze)
  • Dark brown eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Golden bronze eyeshadow
  • Highlighting eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer
  • peachy blush
  • Wet-looking hightlighter
  • Nude lipstick
  • Clear gloss


Let me know why you like or dislike Paris Hilton? I think she’s just quite clever, making money and such. I would love to have her wardrobe. :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment