So today I wanted to a look inspired by Beyoncé. When I was younger I really loved that song of hers. I also adored the video and honestly thought that everyone should wear outfits like that. :D I am happy I grew out of that. I still get really excited when I hear this song, it’s just cool and happy and summery. I like it. Here’s the little gif that inspired me.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Bronze base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze)
- Golden eyeshadow
- Darker bronze eyeshadow
- Black eyeliner pencil
- Black eyeshadow
- Highlighting eyeshadow
- Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Setting powder
- Golden hightlighter
- Pink lipstick
- Pink lip gloss (as Kiko Extra Volume lip gloss in 10)
What do you think she’s wearing?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!