Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Music Beauties Vol. 2: Crazy in Love (Beyoncé)



Hey guys,

So today I wanted to a look inspired by Beyoncé. When I was younger I really loved that song of hers. I also adored the video and honestly thought that everyone should wear outfits like that. :D I am happy I grew out of that. I still get really excited when I hear this song, it’s just cool and happy and summery. I like it. Here’s the little gif that inspired me.



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Bronze base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze)
  • Golden eyeshadow
  • Darker bronze eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Highlighting eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Setting powder
  • Bronzer
  • Golden hightlighter
  • Pink lipstick
  • Pink lip gloss (as Kiko Extra Volume lip gloss in 10)


What do you think she’s wearing?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!
                                                   
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment