This look is inspired by Lily Allen. I love this look so much; it’s not too dramatic and still is very different and fun. You can do it with basically any color on the lid, but dark colors look best in my opinion. I love the golden eyeliner on the lower lashes, it brings light to the eye and I imagine it looks great when you’re out clubbing or something. This is definitely a great party makeup, I think!
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Perversion)
- Blue eyeshadow
- Matt highlighting eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Anonymous)
- Golden gel eyeliner (as Makeupgeek gel eyeliner in Treasure)
- Golden eyeshadow
- Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Golden highlighter
- Clear gloss
Did you like this look? I think it’s really nice and unique.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!