Sunday, June 15, 2014

To-Go Makeup: Lily Allen (Brits 2014)



Hey guys,

This look is inspired by Lily Allen. I love this look so much; it’s not too dramatic and still is very different and fun. You can do it with basically any color on the lid, but dark colors look best in my opinion. I love the golden eyeliner on the lower lashes, it brings light to the eye and I imagine it looks great when you’re out clubbing or something. This is definitely a great party makeup, I think!




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Perversion)
  • Blue eyeshadow
  • Matt highlighting eyeshadow (as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Anonymous)
  • Golden gel eyeliner (as Makeupgeek gel eyeliner in Treasure)
  • Golden eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Golden highlighter
  • Clear gloss


Did you like this look? I think it’s really nice and unique.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment