Tuesday, May 13, 2014

To-Go Makeup: 60s Mint



Hey guys,

I really was in the mood for a kind of 60s inspired mint eyeshadow tutorial, so I created this look. I am really in love with it right now, I have to admit. I think it’s really unique and pretty for Spring. Have you ever tried a mint green eyeshadow? I guess they are pretty hard to find, but the one in the Ofra Bright Addiction palette is highly recommended by me. :)



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as MAC Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Teal base (as Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow in #09)
  • Mint green eyeshadow
  • Darker emerald green
  • Highlighting eyeshadow
  • Warm brown eyeshadow
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Peachy eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color
  • Neutral pink blush
  • Golden highlighter (Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Angelic)
  • Pink lipstick (as Louma lipstick in Hey Girl)


I love this look to pieces. Let me know what you think about it please. :) Matching outfits are here.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment