Today I am sharing with you the rose inspired look. I didn’t wanna go all bold and dark and smoky on the eyes again, just because I recently did that for the Sailor Mars look. So this look is a rather soft and romantic look loosely inspired by Rose in Titanic. The eyes are shimmery and very blended, the lips are a bit darker and defined. I think this is a very nice look for the rose theme. Do you think so, too?
By the way, I mainly use Ofra shadows in this video. I still love my two palettes so much. The main peach color is in the Window palette which you can't get anymore, I believe. The other two eyeshadows are in the Bright Addiction palette which I totally recommend if you like very pigmented, high-quality, matte, colorful eyeshadows.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Shimmery base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded)
- Shimmery peach eyeshadow
- Orange eyeshadow
- Red eyeshadow
- Peachy eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
- Dark brown eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Twice Baked)
- Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Setting powder
- Contour color
- Warm pinky red blush
- Pink toned highlighter
- Red lipliner (as essence lipliner in Red Blush)
- Red lipstick (as MAC lipstick in Kangarouge)
This is a somewhat different look for me but I really liked it and I hope you do so, too. Let me know your opinion on it!
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!