Saturday, May 17, 2014

Secret Garden Series: Roses



Hey guys,

Today I am sharing with you the rose inspired look. I didn’t wanna go all bold and dark and smoky on the eyes again, just because I recently did that for the Sailor Mars look. So this look is a rather soft and romantic look loosely inspired by Rose in Titanic. The eyes are shimmery and very blended, the lips are a bit darker and defined. I think this is a very nice look for the rose theme. Do you think so, too?

By the way, I mainly use Ofra shadows in this video. I still love my two palettes so much. The main peach color is in the Window palette which you can't get anymore, I believe. The other two eyeshadows are in the Bright Addiction palette which I totally recommend if you like very pigmented, high-quality, matte, colorful eyeshadows.



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Shimmery base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded)
  • Shimmery peach eyeshadow
  • Orange eyeshadow
  • Red eyeshadow
  • Peachy eyeliner pencil (as Zoeva Forever Eye Crayon in Candlelight)
  • Dark brown eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Twice Baked)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color
  • Warm pinky red blush
  • Pink toned highlighter
  • Red lipliner (as essence lipliner in Red Blush)
  • Red lipstick (as MAC lipstick in Kangarouge)


This is a somewhat different look for me but I really liked it and I hope you do so, too. Let me know your opinion on it!

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


1 comment: