Tuesday, April 8, 2014

To-Go Makeup: Marla Singer (Fight Club)



Hey guys,

Today’s look is a little different and maybe not perfect for Spring Time but I recently re-watched Fight Club which is one of my favorite movies (and definitely my favorite movie ending ever!) and I fell in love with Marla’s makeup once again. And I actually couldn’t believe that I had never done this look. So I had to change this asap. :D I really hope you enjoy watching this very crungy and dark and smudged makeup video. :)




What you need:

  • Grey eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Grave)
  • Purple pigment (as Barry M Dazzle Dust in 90)
  • Grey eyeshadow
  • Darker purple eyeshadow
  • Matt highlighting eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Highlighter
  • Sheer peachy gloss


Have you seen Fight Club? I totally recommend it. :) As I said the ending is unbelievably beautiful… for me one of the most romantic scenes ever…

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

2 comments: