Saturday, April 26, 2014

Secret Garden Series: Marigold / Calendula



Hey guys,

Today I wanna share with you this little fail-torial. As you will hear by my voice I was sick back then and I am out of frame quite a lot and didn’t even notice. I still enjoy the look very much and I hope you do so, too. I love my orange eyeshadow, it’s such a nice way to make blue eyes pop. It’s a great color to wear for me. Have you ever tried it?




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Orange base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fierce and Tangy)
  • Yellow eyeshadow
  • Darker yellow eyeshadow (as Sugarpill eyeshadow in Buttercupcake)
  • Orange eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Perversion)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy blush (as Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso)
  • Peachy gloss


So the Marigold flower is supposed to stand for grief and loss, hence the darkness of the look. I love this one and it’s definitely one of my favorites for this series. :)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment