Friday, April 25, 2014

Dressday #42 + FOTN



Hey guys,

So as you may know I was quite sick lately. When I went to a party the theme was 'Chilling' or something like that so I threw on one of my two maxidresses and felt good to go. I don't think they look too flattering on me, I have to say. That's the reason why I only own two of them. I would actually love to try on a more nicer one but I never found one that I liked. So anyway, since I was sick and it seemed appropriate for the theme, I went with it. I also through on a black sweater, or how ever you wanna call it, because it can be quite cold at night. 


 I also took a picture of my makeup because I was quite pleased on how well I fixed my sick-face. I looked really horrible, with huge undereye circles and stuff. Wonders of makeup, truely. :D It's nothink special, I just wanted it to hide my sickness a bit.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment