Sunday, March 9, 2014

Used up! Yves Rocher Vanilla Lemon Shower Gel

Hey guys,

Today I wanted to share with you this shower gel that I used up around Christmas. I guess it was their Christmas collection last year. I have to admit that first I didn't like the scent at all... I wasn't sure why because I love lemon and I absolutely love vanilla scents. Still this was kinda weird and I didn't like it. After a few uses it then grew on me somehow and now I actually like it quite a bit. 


The shower gel had an interesting texture. I was nice on the skin and I felt always really clean after using this. The smell didn't linger on the skin too much so I didn't really bother about that. 

All in all it's probably just a shower gel but I love the Yves Rocher ones. They are just a bit more special then the normal ones you get in the drugstore. Have you ever tried them?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment