Sunday, March 23, 2014

Used up! Christina Aguilera Body Lotion



Hey guys,

Today I wanna share with you a product that came in a set with shower gel, perfume and deodorant. I had used up all of those before and I've linked you the posts about those.  But today we're going to talk about the body lotion. As you may know I am not the biggest fan of body lotion. This came in a set and so it's just a smaller size. I used it mainly as hand cream. 


I think I quite liked this. I used it in the morning and evening to moisturize my hands. I absolutely adore the scent that goes well with the other products of the line. I can't really describe it, though. It's not too sweet, not to floral. I just love it. I guess this is great to use with the perfume to get a long lasting nice smell.

It moisturized quite well. I think it's pretty good for a body lotion. I guess if I liked such things I would by a full size of this. But since I don't use lotion all that much and I still have to use up a ton of it, I would rather buy the deodorant or the shower gel again. :D

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

1 comment:

  1. I have got the perfume and I love it. Can understand that you like the smell of the bodylotion :)

    ReplyDelete