Tuesday, March 11, 2014

To-Go Makeup: Olivia Wilde (Academy Awards 2014)



Hey guys,

Today I wanted to share with you my favorite Academy Awards Look. :) This is inspired by the very classic makeup Olivia Wilde wore. When I looked at the pictures, this one really stood out to me. :) Let me know what your favorite one was.

So this look is perfect for spring, it’s really easy. You just need a little bit of practice. Those nude lips don’t look too good on me, I guess, at least not in the pictures. But on her I really liked it. It can bring out the lip shape so nicely. Hope you enjoy watching this. :)




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as MAC Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Skin-toned eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
  • Brown eyeshadow
  • Black liquid eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Bronzy blush
  • Golden highlighter
  • Peachy nude lipstick (as a mixture of concealer and the OCC liptar in Divine)


I think this look is really cool, I liked it a lot. What do you think?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment