Today I wanted to share with you my favorite Academy Awards Look. :) This is inspired by the very classic makeup Olivia Wilde wore. When I looked at the pictures, this one really stood out to me. :) Let me know what your favorite one was.
So this look is perfect for spring, it’s really easy. You just need a little bit of practice. Those nude lips don’t look too good on me, I guess, at least not in the pictures. But on her I really liked it. It can bring out the lip shape so nicely. Hope you enjoy watching this. :)
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Nude base (as MAC Paint Pot in Painterly)
- Skin-toned eyeshadow (as elf eyeshadow in Pink Ice)
- Brown eyeshadow
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Setting powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Bronzy blush
- Golden highlighter
- Peachy nude lipstick (as a mixture of concealer and the OCC liptar in Divine)
I think this look is really cool, I liked it a lot. What do you think?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!