Gosh, this look today… I love it. :D It turned out so nicely in the pictures. I really hope you like it as much as I do. It is inspired by Sailor Pluto. Her colors are black, green and purple. She is the guard of the time portal, or something like that. :D So I wanted to give this a dark mythic touch. I really enjoyed doing this look.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
- Green base
- Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Perversion)
- Emerald green eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- White eyeliner pencil (as NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
- Shimmery champagne eyeshadow
- Shimmery light purple eyeshadow
- Nude eyeshadow
- Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Setting powder
- Contour color
- Mauvy pink blush
- Mauve lipstick (as Catrice lipstick in Simply Rosewood)
What do you think? This was sooo much fun to film.
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!