Friday, March 14, 2014

Dressday #37



Hey guys,

Today I wanna quickly show you an Outfit I wore to the cinema. It's not that fashionable I guess. But I was so in the mood for a spring-like skirt. I paired it with white tights because it's too cold to not wear tights... Also I was wearing this grey top again, I think I showed it here before. So this is the quickest update ever. :D 


Also, if you wanna know, we were watching American Hustle... The acters and actresses were amazing, but the storyline was just ok, I guess.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!
                                                                                                              

1 comment:

  1. Der Rock ist süß.
    Ich mochte ja den Soundtrack vom Film echt gerne.:)

    ReplyDelete