Saturday, February 8, 2014

Sailor Makeup: Sailor Mars



Hey guys,

Today we’re going to do my favorite Sailor Moon character, which is Sailor Mars. I always loved her the most: her hair, her character, everything about her. So this really was a great video for me to do. :D I wanted to go with a dark romantic look since she is the first one to have a boyfriend, I think. Also this just really is a look that matches her quite well, I guess. At least it is one of my favorite ways to wear eyeshadow. :)




What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • Nude base (as MAC Paint Pot in Painterly)
  • Black eyeliner pencil (as Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Perversion)
  • Black eyeshadow
  • Red eyeshadow
  • White eyeshadow
  • White eyeliner pencil (as NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk)
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Setting powder
  • Contour color (as NYX blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy blush (as MAC blushcreme in Ladyblush)
  • Pink highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
  • Red lipbalm (as Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Romance)


I really liked that look even though it did not turn out too great in the pictures.

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


2 comments:

  1. Ich find's total gelungen, ihr Chrakter kommt irgendwie grad auf dem letzten Bild total gut raus.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hach, sie ist einfach die Beste. :D Danke dir...

      Delete