Sunday, January 12, 2014

Used up! Heymountain Kiss You All Over Lip Balm



Hey guys,

Today I wanna share with you this lip balm I have used up. It's organic, cruelty free and everything. It comes with 10ml and is kinda pricy, if I remember it right. I got a lot of use out of this but I would not buy it again. I like lip balms that come in a tube not a pot like this. I hate sticking my finger into it. 


Also this tin case looks really cute but it is a nightmare to open. Maybe they have improved that now because I got mine a while back. Still I hated the packaging. I was not able to open this pot so I had to keep it open the whole time which is again not so great for hygene aspects.

And then this wasn't as moisturizing as I need my lip balm to be. So if you get very dry lips this may do nothing for you. I used this once a day and at night I used a more moisturizing lip balm. So definitely not my favorite and I will not repurchase it. Have you any experiences with this lip balm?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment