Sunday, January 26, 2014

Used up! Heymountain Cinnamon Girl Bath Tab



Hey guys,

This is a bath tab I used up for Christmas. I got about 4 uses out of it because I don't like too much of this stuff in my water. It does do a few bubbles but I don't think they are too great. I don't need that personally though.


These are very moisturizing for such fizzy bath tabs. I liked the scent, it wasn't too stronge and it was quite calming for me. It had a nice sweet cinnamon note. These are about 5 Euro and I think the incredients are quite good. I actually don't know too much about that stuff but I just trust the company a lot. :D

So I always like to buy their bath tabs and I have a few more to use up during the next weeks. :D 

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

2 comments:

  1. I usually use lush bath bombs as I'm in canada, but I do the same thing bad break them up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried the lush ones. Maybe I will one day. :D

      Delete