Tuesday, January 28, 2014

To-Go Makeup: Jennifer Lawrence (Golden Globes)



Hey guys,

This is a look inspired by the Golden Globes makeup of Jennifer Lawrence. The original picture is linked here. I’ve seen many videos about this makeup but I didn’t really like it in the picture. I mainly wanted to see whether I can do better or whether it would just look better on someone with super pale skin. Let me know what you think about it. :)



What you need:

  • Eyeshadow base (as Urban Decay Primer Potion)
  • White eyeshadow
  • Grey base (as Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eyeliner Pencil in Onyx)
  • Dark grey eyeshadow
  • Black eyeliner pencil
  • Shimmery white eyeshadow
  • Mascara
  • Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
  • Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)   
  • Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
  • Peachy blush (as Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso)
  • Setting powder
  • Dark lipliner (as Nyx lipliner in Auburn)
  • Dark brown lipstick (as Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Maroon)


Hope you enjoyed this look. Do you wanna see more Golden Globe inspired things?

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!


3 comments: