Friday, January 31, 2014

Dressday #31




Hey guys,

Today I wanna show you a very simple outfit which I am wearing to work. I wanted something cute but easy going. I chose this winter dress that I had for ages. I always like wearing it because it is casual and cozy. I paired it with my white tights which are now slightly pink because I washed them with something red. *fool*


I am also wearing my black boots with that to edge it up a little bit. It is pretty cold out there, too, so these boots are perfect. Again, since it is cold, I am just wearing my simple grey cardigan with it... Else I would be freezing to death. We don't want that, right? :D Last but not least I wanted to share those amazing socks my mom made me. Aren't those just incredibly cool? :D
 
Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

2 comments: