Friday, January 3, 2014

Dressday #27



Hey guys,

Today I wanna share with you what I wore for New Year's Eve! I was at home which may seem a little bit weird. But I hate to leave the cat home alone with all the fireworks and scary crap. Still I wanted to dress up a little bit and have some fun wearing those incredible heels that I never wear out because I have not learnt to walk in them yet. :D 


I hope you like this outfit. It's my kind of sexy look and I probably wouldn't feel comfortable going out in my town with tha because people can't deal with stuff like that here. But for myself I sometimes enjoy wearing really fancy stuff and feeling all glamorous and sexy and stuff.

So how did you spend this very special night? Please let me know. :)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

1 comment: