Sunday, December 8, 2013

Used up! Heymountain Body Cream Kokotschambo



Hey guys,

today I wanna share another used up sample. I like to review the Heymountain products because I love their store and the concept of it. So today I wanna talk about the Body Cream in Kokotschambo.


It has a very strong coconut scent which I didn't like on my skin. It may be ok in the pot it was so strong and lingered for quite a while. As you may know I like body creams only for my hands and arms. This body cream sinks into the skin quickly and is definitely moisturizing. They have conditioning creams and cold creams as well if you need more moisture. Apart from the scent I liked this cream. But I wouldn't necessarily buy it. I guess the scent is not available anymore anyways. 

If you wanna learn more about Heymountain, please watch my latest haul. :)

Follow me on Twitter as well.  :)

Take care, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment