This look is very icy and shimmery. I usually do not wear such colors but sometimes I am just in the mood for it. :D So this look is inspired by a frozen princess. Perfect for such a look is the Wet n Wild Blue had me at Hello palette. It has so many icy colors and some darker shades to make it more wearable. Also I liked the doll-like effect this makeup had in the end. I really hope you enjoy watching this.
What you need:
- Eyeshadow base (as Maybelline Color Tattoo in Eternal Silver)
- Shimmery white eyeshadow
- Matt white eyeshadow
- Silver eyeshadow
- Metallic light blue eyeshadow
- Dark blue eyeshadow
- White eyeliner pencil
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Glitter eyeliner/mascara
- Concealer (as Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in Light Beige)
- Foundation (as Borjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51)
- Setting Powder
- Contour color (as Nyx blush in Taupe)
- Light pink blush (as elf blush in Innocent)
- Pink highlighter (as Benefit High Beam)
- Shimmery lipgloss (as MaC lipgloss in Pleasure Principal)
Do you sometimes wear such colors?
Follow me on Twitter as well. :)
Take care, bye!